You won’t want to miss the annual Green Chamber of the South Member Meeting, to be held virtually on Tuesday, August 17 from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
This meeting is open to all parties interested in promoting sustainability in the Southeast. You do not have to be a member to attend.
The meeting and learning session will address clean energy sentiment in Georgia and related opportunities for sustainability, resiliency, climate action and equity.
- Green Chamber 2020-2021 Recap
- GUEST PRESENTATION: Clean Energy Sentiment and Opportunities in Georgia
- Danielle Deiseroth, Senior Climate Data Analyst, Data for Progress
- Greenhouse Accelerator Update
- Bernie Burgener
- Members Spotlight
- This is an opportunity to let us know what you and/or your team are working on, along with any trends, opportunities or challenges you’ve seen.
- Upcoming Events
- Local Networking
- Board Recruitment
About Our Guest Speaker
Danielle (she/her/hers) is the Senior Climate Data Analyst at Data for Progress.
She focuses on polling and analysis for DFP’s climate portfolio, and contributes to research across the organization.
Previously, she was on the campaign trail for over a year as a member of the Bernie Sanders national advance team, where she led media logistics and surrogate trips across the country.
A native of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Danielle graduated from Columbia University in 2018 with a degree in Chemical Engineering and a minor in Earth and Environmental Engineering.