2020 Member Meeting
2020 Green Chamber of the South Virtual Member Meeting and Learning Session
Open to ALL
Wednesday, August 26, 2020
12:00 noon – 1:00 p.m.
The annual Green Chamber of the South Member Meeting will be held virtually on Wednesday, August 26 from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
This meeting is open to all parties interested in promoting sustainability in the Southeast. You do not have to be a member to attend.
This meeting will address how sustainability, resiliency, climate action and equity can address new challenges moving forward.
* Green Chamber 2019-2020 Recap
* Green Chamber Testimonial: Solarize St. John’s Climate Action & Equity – Ken Haldin, Rocket Camp
* Greenhouse Accelerator Update – Bernie Burgener
* Business environment, resiliency, and economic update – Metro Atlanta Chamber
* Rebuilding with Equity: Our role in building better systems while addressing equity – Facilitated Discussion
Register below. Once you have submitted your registration, you will receive an email with the meeting login information. Please save this email for reference on Wednesday, August 26.