2020 Member Meeting
2020 Green Chamber of the South Virtual Member Meeting and Learning Session
Wednesday, August 26, 2020
12:00 noon – 1:00 p.m.
The 2020 Green Chamber of the South virtual member meeting and learning session will address how sustainability, resiliency, climate action and equity can address new challenges moving forward.
* Green Chamber 2019-2020 Recap
* Green Chamber Testimonial and Climate Action: Ken Haldin presents his success with Solar Crowdsource as an outcome of Green Chamber and how solar projects have increased equity and resiliency while addressing climate action
* Greenhouse Accelerator Update: TBD
* Metro Chamber Update: TBD
* Business environment, resiliency, and efforts in the current climate
* Rebuilding with Equity: How to build better systems while addressing equity incorporating priorities of Black Lives Matter
* Our Role: Discussion on the Chamber’s role is in the process and how to best utilize our network and position. How do we shape our initiatives (student, networking, thought leadership) and support others?